Monday, September 19, 2011

You Put Dirty Work of The Time namely Coming

Louis Vuitton 6 Key Holder Rubis M6381M,

I am still busy in my "college" dream, but you can make money, "University." Why not?

Mom, you put dirty work of the time namely coming.

Child likes to lie on the grass mound, land and smokes with a vision to advance scientific.
The new school year in 2020, and China's southeastern province of schools in a comprehensive university hospitals converge on the whole educate 43 567 because therapeutic students, 1 of which is a 21 380 girls secretly do the hymen examination, which is the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences sexuality expert Dr. Lee's request and tacit agree of the school mastery. The result of the inspection the school leading of Dr. Lee and dumbfounded. First suspect imports from the EU examination hymen reliability of the machine, merely in the EU rotating presidency of the individuality and issued guarantees and from around the globe after the inspection report, I trust namely the stability of test results. Check the result: 21 380 school girls, merely one girl's hymen intact, and the rest have altering degrees of burst reasoned along sex (the progressive ecology of the import machinery is competent to discriminate the hymen The rupture was sexual or non-sex breakdown), of which there are 4303 female students is just the end of years of compulsory education into universities. President of the University held successive meetings Huangshan, Taishan Conference, Lushan Conference ... ... the last meeting of the Emeishan set the tone in this stuff, that is, discourage sticking, must not unveil, to prevent school boys to understand the actual circumstances of the harmful reflected the collective mood.

Today, I am arrogant pride narcissistic masturbation claim: I now attend: University of the Chinese community colleges and technology classes Zhanjiang. Full-time "education", ten days is a whole year! Can study apt cope with higher levels of knowledge of basic layout of the "work."

Mom is the cardinal pillar of the household dirty work, weeding and fertilizing planting to farm harvesting has forever been the main coerce mommy to do. Fortunately, she has a colossal body, or another already tired. But - even with a huge body too can not afford it the dirty work over many years. When I read started this, she died of illness had an operation. This is a greater injury, the blood to stream a lot. Mom always wanted me to learn hard, I too harsh. I read 10 paperbacks a year, extra-curricular writings to purchase less than eight. I was not not nightmare, I am not fatuous. I have the willpower fight lofty school, I also had my college dream. I just do not want a life I heaved my mother to bear the burden I give. Is the appetite to make it via the 1st hard working vocation, I became a proud baby of a advisable boy. (Maybe I should jot almost my "premier time working career in idea")

Louis Vuitton Key Pouch Cassis M6660M,Louis Vuitton Key Pouch Noir M6660M,

No comments:

Post a Comment